Monday, October 18, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

What work of art best describes your personality?
This one works....
What was the high point of last month?
I don't remember last month. That's a bit sad, eh? Time is passing in a not-very-enjoyable fog lately. The only fun thing I can remember from September is that Amy visited.
What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?
Hanging in there in spite of massive homesickness during my freshman year of college.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I had a hard time choosing a work of art... Too many to choose from. And homesickness is really the pits.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.