Monday, September 6, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What kind of chocolate is your favorite: white, milk, semi-sweet, bittersweet?
White or milk chocolate. I'm not a fan of bitter chocolate at all.
2) Start the first chapter of your memoir.
Being the youngest child means always questioning what you remember: is it because the story was told so many times, or is it that I actually remember doing/seeing/saying that?
3) When was the last time you flashed someone the peace sign?
Probably sometime this week, though I was probably saying "TWO!" not "Peace!"
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo

This week I made fake blood out of coffee, flour, water and LOTS of red food coloring. Sparky had to dress as something out of a horror film for one day of Homecoming Festivities. This is much more fun than something out of the 60s or 70s, no? I now have more red food coloring in my house than any sane person should. Oh well. Valentine's Day and Christmas, eh?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.