Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two

23. Do you rent movies often?
Nope. About 6 a year, mostly from the library at this point since we're down to Redbox and the 'brary (and Netflix) for options.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
There may be some glitter on one of our anniversary cards on the mantel but otherwise I'm not really a sparkler. And, no, Sparky isn't here either.
25. How many countries have you visited?
US (duh), Mexico, England, Scotland, Germany, USSR, Outer Mongolia, China, Poland, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Canada...12 or 13 depending on how you count.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Not since I was about 12. Yeah, I bet this doesn't really happen so much anymore, eh? Not with caller ID!
27. Ever been on a train?
Yep, in several of those countries listed above, even. In fact, I've been in trains in every one of those countries except Poland, Greece, Mexico and Canada. And I take train trips at least 3 or 4 times every year.
28. Brown or white eggs?
I prefer them cooked. The shell colors doesn't matter at all to me.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Uh, yeaaaahhhhh???
30. Do you use Chap Stick?
All the bloody time. Beast told me decades ago that I was addicted to it. Oh well.
31. Do you own a gun?
Only squirtguns. My nephew James has enough to make up for our lack, however. Maybe he'd loan me one? When I have to answer this question the next time?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes. Not particularly quickly, but fairly dextrously.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
It's just us chickens for the rest of the day, far as I know.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Not like I used to be! I'm far from a pushover.
35. Ever been in love?
A few times.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Well, Beast is doing the same thing I'm doing tomorrow: packing for our youth trip. I'm betting that Jenny and Amy will be at work, to their credit.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
OMG--I love cream puffs!! Ooh, when is the Fair...{scampering off to check dates}...local one is the first weekend in August, and the big one continues on after that one. Woo-hooo: CREAM PUFFS!
38. Last time you cried?
This morning, nearly, introducing our youth to the congregation during commissioning. Before that, last night watching "After the Catch" especially the part with Freddy.
39. What was the last question you asked?
"So [Sparky], did you actually buy any souvenirs in Germany? And, can we see them sometime??" (I also asked if he bought ME anything--no. He sux.)
40. Favorite time of the year?
Now, minus the humidity. Actually, my favorite season is fall.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. Like the gun question, others have taken my share, and then some.
42. Are you sarcastic?
NOOOOO! NEVERRR!!!
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I've yet to see Ashton Kuchter act. In anything. So, no.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
My dear, I was the QUEEN of Walking Into Walls as a child! One big goose-egg on my forehead led to my crowning performance soon thereafter: RUNNING FULL OUT into a brick wall. Oh, yeah, I definitely rock this skill as a kid!

3 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

So, you wouldn't win a chop stick race? Say no more. Happy Sunday...

Kwizgiver said...

I'm ok with chop sticks, too. I have never walked into a wall. Now, doorjambs, those are a different story.

Cat. said...

Bud--why does that sound vaguely R-rated...? lol

K--Doorjambs, counters, wainscoting, cupboards...I used to have bruises everywhere. Somehow I seem to have gained some coordination in the last 10 years. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.