Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I'm going to bed early tonight. I hope.

2. I used to think I wanted to live a life of adventure and daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to not eat everything in sight.

4. Sparky needs a true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is never over-appreciated.

6. I walways get up in the morning, no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling and watching "Six Feet Under" on DVD, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and cleaning, and Sunday, I want to go to church, and THAT'S ALL!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

#3 made me laugh. Been there, am that. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.