Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
The Awards

The Super Comments Award
If you could interview anyone in the world for your blog, who would you choose and why?
I wouldn't want to interview anyone. Don't really care about being a journalist, and definitely not on a blog anyway.
Can you remember your last dream? What was it?
The only part of any of last night's dreams involved my suitcase, the one I took overseas in college. Which was stolen from our apartment storage locker 23 years ago, something I only just now remembered.
Name 3 places you’d like to go on vacation too [sic].
Kenya, Australia, and Egypt. NOT on the same trip.
What scares you the most?
Something I'm way too superstitious to ever post.
What is your favorite book of all time?
These Happy Golden Years or maybe Alice in Wonderland .
What’s the funniest movie that you’ve seen?
"Heathers."
Where are your kids right now?
He's about 4 feet away, at the other end of the sofa on his own laptop.
What was the last thing you ate?
Fries.
Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Late. I used to pride myself on being on time or (better) early. That was years ago.
What is your favorite band or singer?
U2.
+ + + + + + +

The Creative Blogger Award
Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth – or – switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
I have traveled to the following countries: Austria, China, Greece, Mexico, Mongolia, Poland, and Scotland. You pick which one or ones are not true.
+ + + + + + +
The Versatile Blogger -
Share 7 things about yourself.
  1. I'm the youngest of five children, with 20 years between my oldest sister and me.
  2. There are 24 years between my son's age and my oldest niece's.
  3. I'm allergic to dogs and cats, among several other things.
  4. My son's hair is the same color as my dad's, which I never saw because Dad's was all gray before I was born. I think Sparky's hair is a little gift from God to brighten my days.
  5. I used to be an overachiever, but I seem to have recovered from that disease.
  6. My garden desperately needs weeding.
  7. I do my own pedicures because I do a better job that the people who I've hired to do it in the past.

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I can relate to the pedicures. Your family sounds a lot like my hubby's with the age differences.
Thanks for playing!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/if-you-could-interview-anyone-in-the-world-for-your-blog-who-would-you-choose-and-why/

Bing Yap said...

recovering from that terrible disease (#5) must be liberating... LOL! happy monday mayhem!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Superstitious? Wow. I'm shocked!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.