Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Being caught up feels great.
2. The solution is imminent.
3. I can't wait to fall asleep.
4. How about a nice Hawaiian punch.
5. Taking a personal day once in awhile to just veg out is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine is one of my favorite songs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include meeting up with D and getting started on packing, and Sunday, I want to maintain some dignity at the airport while saying goodbye to Sparky!

2 sweet-talkers :

Tamara said...

I so agree with you on No 5. It's a great life philosophy. And what is in a Hawaiian punch?

Cat. said...

Check this video.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.