Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I just had a very long day, throughout much of which I felt like throwing up.
2. That's just the way it is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: "Despite the wooden scaffolding at its west end, the long eighty-foot-high pointed lead roof and the flying buttresses and colossal towers is simply the wonder of the region." (The TIme-Traveler's Guide to Medieval England, by Ian Mortimer)
4. Today, nothing much tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking, but now I feel like I'm doing nothing but running.
6. Other people laughing makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include a meeting and then hanging out watching the weird anime costumes and planning our next few months, and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Awww, sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're feeling much better very soon!

Andrea said...

I am with you on #4

Cat. said...

It's been a pretty horrendous week, from work silliness to feeling like I have morning sickness (I DO NOT), from Stupid Teenage Big Mouth Disease bringing the wrath of the school down on my son to finding out last night about the murder of a child in my (very) extended family.

This is the only meme I can face today, which is a first for me. Meming usually relaxes me; not tonight.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.