Monday, April 26, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include?
I'm pretty good with the U.S. Constitution's with, perhaps, some more definition of terms, in like, footnotes. (And I'm really really tired, so I'm not overly creative right now, either. Could you tell?)
What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
Allergy season, ahoy! Also, the economy. Last week, I would have said "volcanoes" but that was last week.
What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Getting comfortable with yourself and knowing your limits, your skills, and what works for you. And then stretching a little. ;-)

1 sweet-talkers :

Cacai M. said...

Wow.. positive response.. I love it! Yep, it's allergy season now.. I hope medicines can take good care of all the allergens.. anyway, me too, I can't or should I say I don't want to tell visibly if I have to write any bill.. haha.. oops, this is serious, so am sorry about it or else every people searching about it will be in awe? hemmm.. so, perhaps next time when am so sure of what it is about. :) I so love the #3 answer.. have a great Monday!

Here's my take:
My Manic Monday 05/25/10

See yah.. ;)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.