Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Where are my brain cells?
2. If wishes were horses
I'd probably be allergic to wishing.
3. I'd like to see
the inside of my eyelids for about 15 straight hours.
4. When I was a teen, I thought
being grown-up was a worthwhile goal.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was
"Don't slouch."
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my
allergy meds.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
doing some laundry but mostly just sitting around, tomorrow my plans include replacing what I lost on the train the other day and cleaning out the fridge, and Sunday, I want to go to church and then maybe do some weeding in our yard!

3 sweet-talkers :

Billy Rhythm said...

Thanks for playing the fill-in. I like your template!

Unknown said...

We are having the worst time with allergies at my house. I hope things are better up your way.

Kwizgiver said...

I had a hard time filling in the horses line. I've never been a horse fan.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.