Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. All you need is love, according to the Beatles. Maslow said we should start with air, water, and food though, and I'm inclined to go with his answer.
2.
Birds singing in the morning fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up,
thinks it has all the answers.
4.
Negativity is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to
anywhere, alone, is what I need.
6.
Give of yourself cheerfully and you get back. [though perhaps not what you expect]
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
Tenebrae and then picking up our exchange students at school, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and packing Easter baskets, and Sunday, I want to not embarrass myself playing the bells at church!

3 sweet-talkers :

ilovepink1078 said...

Be a wise budget maker.
good luck for shopping..

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

I hope all goes well with the bells. I love it when they are played at my church. Have a great weekend! Happy Easter!

Kwizgiver said...

Great answers. Good luck with the bells. I'd love to hear more about the exchange students!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.