Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
Bud Style
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Bud, the color of Australian Money, and the number 333.

1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why?
Be nice if it were Sherri or Laura. Not likely to happen, though I have no real solid idea why not.
2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it?
"I'm Giving Up Show Business, Effective Yesterday," Heidi Montag
3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring?
Smirnoff. Duh. I already told you, I'm out. ;-)
4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know?
Uhm, yes. We will both be at the doctor before we get into the details. I don't want whatever trash she was passing around.
5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers?
Depends on the guest. Jan (my brother-in-law): under 5 minutes. Most other (normal) people: a couple of days.
6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick?
All's you have to do is wait till sunup or sundown, and you get every color imaginable.
7. What did you think of the Olympics?
Meh. I usually burn out about midway through. This year was no different. Love Shaun White and Bode Miller. The Tomato looks a LOT like Sparky....a scary amount like him. Sparky doesn't snowboard, however.
8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host?
Oh, trust me: yes. There are plenty of seriously retarded people out there who are much less qualified... lol
9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe?
"I'll get back to you on that."
10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it.
The day I marched in the Rose Parade was pretty hard to beat in the remaining 2 years of high school.
11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't.
My family.
[ok, seriously: the plate rail that Beast installed last year is pretty unique, and so is the 15-drawer card catalog end-table in the living room]
12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme?
Dude. I mean, really. Every week.
13. Do you think homophobia is a choice?
lol. Much more so than homosexuality being a choice.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are so right on so many levels. Yes there are those more retarded than I. But you were, I swear to god, the opnly one who got my "Is homophobiia a choice" joke. Seriously, thanks...

Gayle said...

Cool end table. I want one now.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.