Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random Dozen

(Link in meme-roll)

1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
They are vile. But I like the Peeps at the Library story.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Breathing slowly, and also walking/moving more slowly and intentionally.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
Not if I'm walking, but spring rain is much better than, say, late fall rain.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
Absolutely no one with whom I have EVER worked! Maybe Sparky, as a toddler.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Nose ring. I could remove it.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Ham, potatoes, pie...the usual, in other words.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Frozen Cadbury eggs. MUCH less sticky/messy.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
Oddly, it seems to be a picture of the food we bought for the Ash Wednesday Spaghetti Dinner at church as it sat on the belt at Wal-Mart.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Reason, Faith, & Revolution: Reflections on the God Debate, by Terry Eagleton ; Watchlist: A Serial Thriller, based on an idea by Jeffery Deaver ; Good Morning, Midnight, by Reginald Hill (on CD)
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Starting. Once I get going, things are good, but I'm VERY unmotivated. And honestly, I don't make a big issue of cleaning because it's spring.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
One. Cheap ones that I use on mission trips for the shower.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Blue. Blue sky, blue robin's eggs, blue jeans....

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I like how you answer the Easter plans question.

;-)

I should do this meme sometime. I like the questions. I can't do it now because all of your answers are stuck in my head. You know?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.