Monday, March 1, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?
Does anyone ever think so? I wasn't popular, but I wasn't friendless. I had friends in a few "groups."
How old are you in your dreams?
Usually my dreams are fairly "present tense" lately. Once in awhile I go back in time. I had one recently in which I was a little older. Betcha this question causes me some weird dreams tonight...!
Did you ever run away from home? Why or why not?
No, though I plotted and schemed and fantasized about it. I made my escape when I headed to college.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bellasis said...

So, did you dream last night?!
Great MM post, thanks! Like your list of memes too.
Mine's up also.
Bella:)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.