Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. The right word is embarrassingly hard for me to think of today.
2. Just get up and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up, up and awayyy in my beautiful balloooon.
4. In bed (soon) is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that? TWO boxes of cookies? [I love you, Beastie!]
6. More sleep is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning the spare room closet, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the rest of the house, and Sunday, I want to enjoy the children's parade at church!

13 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

Great Answers! Have a Happy Weekend!

**** April **** said...

AMEN on your sleep comment! I just wish I could (8 months pregnant)... I won't have any GOOD sleep for a year or so! Grrrr!

Unknown said...

Sleep is a good idea. I need to head off and get some. Nice fill-in.

Cacai M. said...

Hi, so you're about to do your spring cleaning huh.. me, I will do it the next week. I will also take off the Fall and Winter clothes and set aside then Spring and Summer clothes will be in. Have a great 1st Spring Weekend! :)

Here's My Friday Fill-ins by the way. :)

MaR said...

Love your nr 3 ::wink::
I should be doing some cleaning... I am blogging instead!

My post is up here, happy weekend!

annies home said...

so many memories I have with #3

achildoftheking said...

Great list! =)

Marice said...

i almost put the same answer on 3 :)

happy weekend
u may view mine here

Dawn said...

More sleep is a good idea. I think I will take a nap later. :-) Have a great weekend!

Rach said...

My no3 is similar :-) have a great weekend

Ananya said...

Sleep is a beautiful I idea...have a gr8 weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great answers! Mine is up too Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.