Friday, February 26, 2010

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of your keyboard, and the number 4579.

1. Who is the craziest person in your family?
In my household, it's probably a toss-up, but there is a teenager living here, so he wins by default (if only barely). If we're talking about extended family, it's definitely Jan; he's a pain-in-the-ass and mental.
2. If you could make turtle shells any color you wanted, what color would turtles be?
Let's just stick with green. I'm good with the colors nature has chosen most of the time.
3. How fast do hotcakes sell?
If they are fresh, so fast you can't even see 'em go! I love hotcakes....mmmm.
4. Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol if they have eaten someone who was drunk?
Depends on local laws, I think. However, I would think in the U.S. they'd be arrested for cannibalism as the primary charge.
5. If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license?
Oh.My.God. !! I never thought of this! ROFLMAO. Probably.
6. Where do people in Hell tell other people to go?
Schenectady. Or maybe Peoria.
7. Do you make stupid little baby noises when talking to your pets?
Yup. Sometimes. When I'm not yelling at him to STFU.
8. Is the light on in the room?
The overhead light is on, and both Beast and I have lamps on.
9. Did the voice tell you that the light is on in the room?
...uh...? Voice? I don't hear voices that tell me things like this. I used my eyes to see what lights are on.
10. If you were to name an alcoholic drink, what would it be called?
"Mine."

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Could I have two "mine"s to go? :)

Cat. said...

lol

Sure, but I'll have to stock up on Smirnoff first.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.