Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Clown's Meme 2

34. What do you like about the summer? Not having to wear a coat.

35. What do you like about spring? Flowers!

36. How many states provinces have you lived in? Three.

37. What cities/towns have you lived in? One city in Colorado, two in Wisconsin, and two in my current state.

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet.

39. Are you a social person? I can be, though I prefer not to be.

40. What was the last thing you ate? Two slices of bread with margarine on them.

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Pretty partial to the Mill lately.

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Peppermint.

43. What is your favorite dessert? I'm not all that fussy, but love cake and pie.

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Split pea or chicken enchilada.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I don't use jelly, I use honey.

46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes.

47. Do you like coffee? Only the smell.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Maybe 2.

49. What do you drink in the morning? Some of that water and a whole lotta Diet DP.

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? Uh....I guess my grocery store cards?

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? I'm to the left.

52. Do you know how to play poker? Yup.

53. Do you like to cuddle? Yup.

54. Have you ever been to Canada? Yup.

55. Do you have an addictive personality? I tend that way, yes.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Out, of late.

57. What do you miss about high school, if anything? The emotional highs.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? There were two other girls at my high school who were born the same day as I was, in the same hospital.

59. Do you want kids? This question is annoying. I have a son. That's enough.

60. Do you speak any other languages? I suspect Beast would say I frequently speak "Cat" and thus make no sense to him. I can understand and speak Spanish, and read Russian, very very slowly.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? I prefer mountains and dirt.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Proving I'm not young, I'd rather have the aisle.

65. Do you know how to drive stick? I do so every day.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Food.

6 sweet-talkers :

Hootin Anni said...

I like coats...but this year, all we've had to wear most winter days is coats...I'm sick of it too. So, I must agree with you there...NO MORE coats!!! That's great that you can drive a stick [manual transmission]---so many now a days don't even know from one gear to the next.


My Sunday Stealing Do come by for a visit if you can! Have a great week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Great answers you have! Mariposa's SS

I am Harriet said...

I have forgotten what it's like to leave the house without a coat on....

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/someone-asked-me-do-you-want-kids-like-it-matters-now/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

Kwizgiver said...

Your last answer got me thinking... I like spending my money on food, too. Especially eating out.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I thought you'd be a left-side-of-the-bed gal. :) Happy Sunday...

Cat. said...

Uhm, well, but why? I'm a little freaked out... ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.