Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Clown's Meme 1

1. How old will you be in five years? 51. Holy sheeeit.

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? I've barely been awake two hours. I've spent those hours with Sparky and Beast. I'll also spend at least three hours with T at work this afternoon. And then back home with The Boys.

3. How tall are you? 172ish cm.

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? SPRING!

5. What’s the last movie you saw? I have no idea.

6. Who was the last person you called? I don't think I've called anyone since Thursday-ish, and I think that was an intercom call to my boss.

7. Who was the last person to call you? The boss.

8. What was the last text message you received? Something along the lines of "cya there" yesterday.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? I think it was one of the women doing the funeral luncheon yesterday.

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Txt.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping. My life=thrilling.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married. And together again at last after a 15 year break.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? June 30, 2009 about 8 p.m.

14. What color are your eyes? Hazel.

15. What time did you wake up today? The first time: 6:30. But I went back to sleep for another hour or so.

16. What are you wearing right now? "Jammies": long-sleeved T and pajama bottoms.

17. What is your favorite [C]hristmas song? Silent night.

18. Where is your favorite place to be? In bed, sleeping. My life=exhausting.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Anywhere I have to deal with moronic people.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Ydra.

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Wouldn't it be awesome to be playing with a grandchild??

22. Do you tan or burn? My first color change is always pink.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I don't remember being afraid of stuff at night as a kid. The daytime scared me more.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Some stupid thing on "Pop-Up Video" a few minutes ago involving Def Leppard.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.

26. How big is your bed? Queen size.

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? We own three laptops and a desktop, plus two of Beast's company laptops.

29. What color are your sheets? Dark beige.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? I use one.

31. What is your favorite season? Fall.

32. What do you like about Autumn? The smells and colors, and the fact that it's usually far less humid than summer.

33. What do you like about winter? I do love to watch snow fall. I don't even mind snow on the ground. I hate white sky, though.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.