Monday, February 15, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

What's your least favorite word?
"No." Not much of a fan.
Where do you go when you need really good advice?
My friends, my husband, and (cheesy) the Bible.
If you could participate in any winter Olympic sport, what would it be?
I would love to do ski jumping, but I'm pretty sure I'd break into a million pieces.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I had a hard time narrowing my least favorite word to my very least favorite word. I went with the swear word that makes me cringe.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.