Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. A cup of tea went very well with lunch today.
2.
Signs of disorganization makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty
thought I'm still searching for it in some cases. Like, oh, say, mosquitoes.
4.
Have you ever met anyone who doesn't love the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me
happy (when I 'get' it).
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot
to send Beast that email I need him to deal with. Oh well.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
vegging out in front of the Olympics, tomorrow my plans include a meeting, a couple of hours at work, and some chores at home, and Sunday, I want to see Olivia and chill out!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I actually used to hate the taste of strawberries. I'm glad I've outgrown that.

Great answers.

Cat. said...

And my mom was allergic to them, but I couldn't think of anything else to say for that one. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.