Sunday, January 3, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)
  1. 365 :: 24/7/...
  2. Tombstone :: "Whaddaya want on YOUR..."
  3. Dumb :: Stupid
  4. Intrusive :: Invasive
  5. Fat :: Obese
  6. Axe :: Castle Age
  7. Planned :: ...Parenthood
  8. Spike :: ...Lee
  9. Bleach :: Whiten
  10. Shopkeeper:: This quote

4 sweet-talkers :

Vixen said...

See now you have me thinking. What do I want on mine?

Happy Sunday!

Gracie said...

We matched on planned and shopkeeper. I expected to find the first on other blogs, but was surprised (and delighted) to find the second.
I hope you're having an even better day than you anticipated.

Kwizgiver said...

A couple of matches this time around. :-) PS--there's a goodie on my blog for you.

Mariposa said...

#2 is thought provoking! Happy new year!

Mariposa's Mutterings

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.