Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was my son is growing up and he's a good person.
2.
My house, on Thanksgiving, where friends and family meet.
3. All these years
and I still don't handle stress too well.
4.
The party started when I arrived. [HAH!]
5. The truth is
I don't know the answers a lot of the time.
6.
Noise is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
packing and then hitting the sack early, tomorrow my plans include getting up at o'dark-hundred and flying to Vegas and Sunday, I want to relax and soak up some sun!

3 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

Have a great trip! I love number 4.

Kwizgiver said...

Vegas! Hope you have a wonderful and warm/sunny time. I'm jealous.

Wrighty said...

I almost put the same thing for #4 (including the "Ha!") but it's been so long since I've been to a party I can't even remember it. Have a wonderful time in Vegas and enjoy the sun. I'm so jealous in cold, snowy NY state! :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.