Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Can't Sleep Meme

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? Seeing as how I just kissed him less than half an hour ago, no.

When is it hard to kiss someone? When I don't know them, or when I'm pissed off at them, to name two possibilities.

You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do? "My most recent ex" was over 24 years ago. I doubt we'd even recognize each other!

Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? Yes. I'm not a fan of smoking.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go? Well, yeah!

Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house? Next door. Actually, no: across the street.

Do you want to please everyone? I'm learning that deep down...I really don't. I want them all to get off my case, but there's no pleasing some people.

Have you ever been called heartless? Don't think so. At least, not to my face.

Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be? Either a drunk dial/wrong number or news that there is a family emergency.

Does it matter if your significant other drinks? Dehydration being the other option? I don't mind someone who has a couple of drinks once in awhile, but (again) I'm not a fan of drinking to get through the day.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs? I'd be dead inside 6 months.

Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Smile.

Do you want to get married and have children one day? Too late. Already done.

Are you easy to get along with? Depends on who you ask. I don't find myself particularly easy, no.

Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up? Yup.

Are you shorter than your Mom? Not since I was 12 or so.

Describe your life currently in one word: Preposterous. [yes, that was the first word that popped into my head, and it was followed immediately by "chaotic"]

Are you on medication for anything? Yup; what, the answer above about dying within 6 months didn't clue you in? Three pills for three different reasons every morning, plus eyedrops and a topical thing.

Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? Not a soul. Nope, sorry, move along--nothing to see here.

Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over? Seem to be having trouble with the whole "EVERYTHING" concept lately.

If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be? It's December in the Snow Belt. I'd be a momsicle. But otherwise, it would be fine. We are, after all, married.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.