Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Wrapping

1. How seriously do you take gift-wrapping when you give gifts?
Well, hmmm...I like wrapping gifts--it's kind of therapeutic--but I don't get wigged out about it if I can't wrap something "perfectly." And usually, I just want it done.
2. Do you save gift-wrapping to re-use later?
My husband broke me of that habit decades ago. We always did as a kid. He comes from a family of "rip, shred, tear" habits. We do recycle everything, however, and I diligently save bows.
3. How picky are you when it comes to selecting wrapping paper?
Not overly picky.* I do have preferences, but not to the extent that I drive store-to-store to find exactly what I want.
4. How much attention do you pay to the way gifts you receive are wrapped?
Not much, unless they are massively gorgeous.
5. Among people you know, who is the most talented at wrapping gifts?
...uhhh.... ?? OK, perhaps I should reiterate here that I really really don't notice the wrapping. lol

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.