Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget rolls in the oven. [This is an ongoing joke in our family that on Thanksgiving we always forget to put SOMEthing on the table till halfway through the meal. It is often the rolls, but we didn't forget anything yesterday. W00t!!]
2.
Eating Thanksgiving dinner is usually followed at once by zoning out and acting like goofs.
3. The trouble is
I ate too much (and I didn't even clean my plate one time!).
4.
Everyone has gone home now, many miles away.
5. With a faint pop
my back realigned when I got up this morning.
6.
The sky today is NOT shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
quiet, maybe a glass of wine or something, and early bed, tomorrow my plans include cleaning off my desk here at home and Sunday, I want to veg out (I honestly can think of nothing I want to do on Sunday)!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.