Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. The last band I saw live was U2.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is
seeing family, eating like a starving person, and laughing a lot. (if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is
not particularly started.
4. Thoughts of
the things I need to get done this weekend fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear
the same size clothes I did 20 years ago.
6. Bagpipes
ROCK! I need to learn how to play them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
seeing Beast again, tomorrow my plans include making templates for Sunday's fundraiser, cleaning, and generally tidying up the house, and Sunday, I want to give MEM a good sendoff at her party!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.