Friday, November 13, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
You wouldn't be caught dead, where?
At a right-wing rally of any kind.
Lunch
Was there ever a time you were frightened for your life?
I was a terrified child. So, yeah. As an adult, only a couple of times. The times I can think of involve driving incidents.
Dinner
What are you passionate about?
Kids. Cataloging. Books in general. Hypocrisy.
Midnight Snack
Have you ever won a trophy?
Nope. I never did anything that involved trophies.
Recipe of the Week(instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
I just want to get the things I need to get done finished. No slacking tomorrow!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.