Sunday, September 13, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in blogroll)

  1. Omelette :: Eggs
  2. Classic :: Old, but Cool
  3. Thrifty :: Economizing
  4. Search :: Look
  5. Fan :: Doter
  6. Fussy :: Picky [though my first response was the name of a family member whom I'm willing to kneecap today if there's a payoff for me beyond the joy of doing it]
  7. I am not :: ...likely to kneecap anyone IRL
  8. Indulge :: Tolerate [which I'm very tired of doing for this family member--can you tell?]
  9. Poor :: Lacking
  10. Manicure :: Pedicure

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.