Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. That's a lovely place to be.

2.
Hey you; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include:
going forward, going backward, standing still (though that's really not an option because eventually you'll have to move).

4.
A fire in the fireplace is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know
what you will do in any given situation until you experience it? I don't think you really do.

6.
I'm not fond of green sunlight and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
attending Sparky's football game with two nieces and their husbands, tomorrow my plans include the U2 concert!!!!, and Sunday, I want to sleep in but I will probably be awake at the buttcrack of dawn to make breakfast!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.