Monday, August 3, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?
Yuck. Yuck yuck yuck. Since there's nothing in here about washing out the clothes overnight, I'll be bathing and wearing the same clothes, rinsed out overnight. Yuck.
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Star Trek. With Jean-Luc, please. ;-) Or The Partridge Family. Since the only current shows I watch involved criminal activity, I'll forgo the currency for the fun of shows I used to watch.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.