Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Warmth is my favorite summertime feeling.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is
"...Bueller, Bueller....

3.
Animal fur is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon
makes people act weird. I don't care what science says about it.

5.
Steven Colbert is on right now.

6. When daylight fades
my eyes close.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
going to bed early (yes, I am exciting, TYVM), tomorrow my plans include going to see friends we haven't seen in months, and Sunday, I want to soak up the 98-degree sun at a picnic!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.