Friday, August 14, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
When was the last time you really laughed out loud and what about?
At some point this week, I had a good belly laugh, probably at Sparky's expense, but I don't remember.
Lunch
How much time do you spend exercising in a week?
hah Like, as little as possible!
Dinner
Do you look forward to fall or dread summer coming to a close?
I like fall. But since we haven't really had summer yet...this year is a little different. I'd like some blisteringly hot weather so I can be thankful when it cools off.
Midnight Snack
What is something(s) you tell yourself on a daily basis?
"Pay attention!"
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Party on! The Boss is out of town! :-) OK, really, I'm going to have to do a large chunk of chores this weekend and keep on several things I usually don't deal with (beetle traps, y'all).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.