Monday, August 31, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) Have you ever broken something intentionally?
Yes. It's very therapeutic, but only if/when used on an occasional basis.
2) Do you ever read poetry?
I do, but not as much as I should. Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution for 2010: read a poetry book a month, at least.
3) Have you ever played hooky from school or work? Have you ever been caught playing hooky?
Don't remember ever buggering off from school, but I've definitely played hooky from work (I call those days Mental Health Days), and I usually stay home so getting caught is sort of a non-issue. I have gotten caught playing hooky from church when people who were there have found me checking out at the grocery store as they walk in. Oops. ;-)
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
My first reaction is that it reminds me of a wedding I was at a couple of years ago. Secondly, these two look really happy. And then my mom genes kick in and I start freaking about about falling and how they're going to get down, and so forth. I always wanted a climbing tree when I was growing up, but we didn't have the right kind in our neighborhood or yard. Pines, firs and a small crabapple tree don't really work, and the neighbors' big trees were too big for little me to get to the first big limb. Poor me. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.