Friday, July 3, 2009

RevGal Friday Five

(Link in blogroll)
It's all about the look

1. Are you a hoarder, or are you good at sorting and clearing?
I'm a bit of both, depending on the objects in question. I'm GREAT at cleaning closets (although, to be fair, one of my dresser drawers explodes everytime I open it), but I'm not so good at cleaning out desks; I tend to horde paper, photos, etc.
2. What is the oddest garment you possess and why?
I have a heavy wool Greek fisherman's sweater that was small on me when I received it and is now absurdly minuscule. Plus, did I mention, heavy! And wool that was apparently directly off the sheep: very scratchy. I think I have worn it less than 10 times, but it's the one thing in my closet that I can't seem to get rid of.

Then there are the cotton "harem pants" (similar to MC Hammer pants) from Dakar that were too big when I got them, and are now slightly too small. I was wearing the Hammer 6-8 years before he was. ;-)
3. Do you have a favourite look/colour?
Favorite look: jeans + Tshirt. Color: I lean heavily toward blue and white.
4. Thrift/Charity shops, love them or hate them?
I'm not a huge fan, even though I've found several amazingly wonderful things in them. I'm just not patient enough to trawl them regularly, and they make me very sad. It's like the Island of Misfit Toys.
5. Money is no object, what one item would you buy?
A Jeep. OK, if money really is no object, I'd buy a second home in the mountains somehwere where the cost of living is low, the altitude is high, and the humidity is non-existent.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.