Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Queen's Meme

(Link in blogroll)
The Blog Outside The Box Meme

1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I'm sure my mouth got me in trouble. That's usually what happens.
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book. What is the title of your book?
Probably the same as the title of the blog. I'm not all that creative.
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
I'm bummed it's a phone call. I'd want him to come over and dance for me. Really, the only thing I'd ask him is whether he felt he'd lived the life he was meant to live, whether he was at peace now (if he's calling me, probably not), and who was the doctor who did so much damage to his face.
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
The prospects of receiving her fee from me disappearing. I wouldn't ever do this. Waste of money.
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
I'm not objectionable. This wouldn't happen, unless they started dinging sites for foul language. I do swear a lot on my blog(s), way more than I do in real life. So basically, this is a Google error. Do I care? No, and besides my mother never in a million years thought I had a blog, nor would I have given her the URL.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Fire me. Find someone who wants the job.
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
Yes, I am frequently this snarky on my meme responses. It's NOT a reflection on the questions (not this time anyway! heh). I have cranky days, and this is one of them.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.