Monday, July 20, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

When and with whom was your first kiss?
Intentionally romantic kiss: my high school boyfriend, probably in his car or on my front porch (No, I did NOT grow up in the 1950s, though I might as well have in some respects!). There were cutesy kisses before that, but I don't think those count (and I don't remember the earliest).
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I believe we can take a lesson from everything that happens. I'm not sure the actual events are always very reasonable, though. I'm a bit of a deist that way. It's more "What can I learn from this?" more than "Why is this happening?"
What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Hi. Come on in. The buffet is to the left. The library is to the right. Your loved ones are straight ahead waiting for you."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.