Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Peanut butter and (local) honey and an apple make[s] a quick and easy dinner. [and breakfast, for that matter]

2. "Every Man Dies Alone" by Hans Fallada is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of holidays, birthdays, weddings, and HEAT.

4. I wish my course of action always was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams (or at least write them down) you'll remember them longer. Seems true for me.

6.
I need to learn to take time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
hanging out with Sparky, maybe watching NCIS Season 1 , tomorrow my plans include working and maybe more NCIS, and Sunday, I want to relax!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.