Monday, June 22, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Do you usually wear perfume/cologne? If so, what's your current favorite?
I do. I usually wear VS, but my favorite is Gossip, which is no longer made, so I dole it out for special occasions.
What's the last book you've read that you thought was really good? If you don't have one, what looks promising on your to-be-read list?
"Blonde Roots" by Bernardine Evaristo. The premise is an alternative history based on what would happen if Europeans had been enslaved by Africans instead of the other way around. Interesting.
Fill in the blank: I wouldn't be caught dead uncremated.[hey, it's all I could think of!]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.