Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. She had a great force of personality.

2.
God is by my side, always.

3. I know this:
I'm not doing ANY memes that mention Michael Jackson today!

4. Be still (and know that I am God).

5. These words apply to me:
indecisive, boring, emotional.

6.
In almost all the memories of my childhood summers, the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
hanging out alone for a few more hours and then buying tickets, tomorrow my plans include seeing Jenny (I hope...), and Sunday, I want to stay in bed, asleep, with the covers over my head--but I will probably be on an airplane!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.