Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. I'm - goin' - home. ["Reality check" "It bounced" "Reality money order"]

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been not having to cook it.

3.
Dogs are great. Except for: bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk
sounds like a great idea.

5.
It's always nice to get some good news.

6. When all is said and done,
a lot more is said that done. [One of my favorite quotes.]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
getting this stupid performance over with, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to get through commissioning and the meeting!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.