Monday, May 18, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

If you could completely redecorate any room in your house at no expense to you, what room would you choose?
I'm just saying bathrooms. All of them need all kinds attention, including new countertops, paint, decor.... I never, ever, liked the countertops we chose.
Which hour of the day do you feel goes the slowest?
3:00-4:00 p.m. OMG--just creeps by.
If your birthday could be in a different month of the year, when would you have it?
Anytime between June and early October. I am not fond of having a birthday in November, nor would I want one in the middle of winter.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.