Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is recognize that not everyone shares the same standards of tidiness as you do (I've worked with both ends of this scale--neither is fun)

2.
I don't like the word clams. But I love (NE) Clam Chowder!

3. When I think of carnivals I think of the cheesy games.

4.
Daffodils are my favorite spring flower. They remind me of my sister.

5. Things on my desk include lots and lots of paper. I really need to clean! And the obligatory gong and Seal-Balancing-a-Pen.

6.
Bad grammar makes me wanna correct it. Not that this ever applies here, by the way.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a spaghetti dinner fundraiser, tomorrow my plans include shopping with Amy, and Sunday, I want to enjoy myself at a First Communion! [is that possible? yes]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.