Saturday, May 23, 2009

"for once I don't"

(Found here) [no, I don't know what the title means]

Don't you just hate that morning mouth taste? I brush my teeth just before bed, so it's not too bad.

Do you have a sore throat? No, hey, I don't.

What can you hear right now? Sparky in the shower, with his radio on. Some ambient outdoor noise.

Name three things you did yesterday: Ate popcorn. Saw two movies. Talked to Sparky about his grades.

What was the last thing you spent money on? Lunch at McD's.

What is something your going to do a lot of this week? Work.

Do you like the singer Bon Jovi? I've always thought he was a decent guy.

What is the next concert you're going too? U2, in September.

What is your favorite channel to watch on the television? Discovery.

Look behind you, what do you see? The back of the couch, the blind on the front window....

What were you doing at 8am this morning? I was at work.

Can you crack your toes? Yup, though not at a whim.

What was the last movie you watched? Star Trek.

Was it good? I liked it better than Beast, who was annoyed. I thought it was pretty good.

What grade are you in? If graduated, what year did you graduate?
High school: 1982. College: 1986. Grad school: 1987.

Have you thrown popcorn at someone in a movie theaters? No. Just toast. Technically, I was throwing that at the screen.

Do you like redvines? I prefer Twizzlers.

How about black liquorish? No, but I do know how to spell it at least.

How does your hair look right now? Meh. Post colorance funk.

How long till your next birthday? Just under 6 mos.

What fast food restaurant has the best fries, in your opinion?
Mcdonalds, though I still hold a torch for Tastee-Freez fries, which were simply awesome.

Do you sing along to the songs you know while in the car? Well, yeah!

Name five things you do on a regular basis: Eat, drive, type, sleep, read.

Do you read often? Not like I used to, but yes.

Who last IM'ed you? Beast, before I left work today.

Do you think Bigfoot is real? No.

Is there someone you wish would just fall off the face of this earth? Someone I wish I'd never have to see again? Yes.

Do you like the show Greys Anatomy? Never watched it. Too soapy. {hey, I hear you snorting!}

Are you ashamed of your childhood? "Ashamed"???? Not at all.

What's the furthest point you've ever traveled to? I can't answer this question, since I don't know where the start point is, or the time frame.

Who are you thinking about right now? Ruka--he's screaming with "hunger" even though Sparky just fed him.

Is there anyone you look up to? Yes.

Are you hungry right now? Not hungry, but I do have the munchies.

Has anyone played a practical joke on you? Yes.

Who was the last person to call you? Beast, who called about two hours before we finished IMing.

What did you do last night? Vegged.

Do you think you're good looking? Plock.

Are you cold right now? My feet are. The rest of me is just about perfect.

How is the weather outside? Gorgeous.

Have you ever had a broken heart? If so, how's your heart now? Yes, and it's healed up, though never as strong as it was before.

Is there anyone who you love more then anything in the world? Yes.

Do you know the difference between "your" and "you're"? Yes. Also, I can differentiate among "they're", "their" and "there." And I know how to use "among" and "between."

Do you have a facebook? If no, then why not? Yes. Somehow, I have accrued 110+ friends. Pays to have a big family... ;-)

Do you do surveys often? I've started to again.

Do you have a best friend? No. I'm a pathetic excuse for a person....OF COURSE I DO.

Do you hate it when people ask you question about the war? If they stick to one question, we're probably in good shape.

Are you interested in politics and what's going on in the world? Mildly.

Where is the next place you'd like to go vacation? Minnesota.

Have you ever gone on a road trip? Uh? Yes?

Name one of your fears: Pain.

When you go to the theaters, do you buy food there? If so, what do you get? We got popcorn and pop yesterday. I used to always get SweeTarts, but my teeth can't do that anymore.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 6.5ish.

Is there anything bothering you right now? I'm surprisingly mellow tonight.

Where is your sister right now? One's in Colorado, one's in heaven, and one's in Leicestershire.

Is there any songs stuck in your head right now? If so, what? Nope. Thank goodness. I had a Denis Leary earworm for several days this week.

Have you ever worked a double shift? Every day, babe.

What is one of the worst things about waking up? Knowing that I have to wake up and get moving.

Have you ever felt like/have run away from home? Felt like it, yes. Never have done it.

Last encounter you had with a police officer? I believe that was when Sparky's wallet disappeared at school a couple of months ago.

Did you answer any of these questions with "I don't know"? Only this one.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.