Friday, May 8, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
Beach or mountains?
Mountains. Not a beach girl at all.
Lunch
Online shopping or store shopping?
I prefer online, but some things you can't really 'do' online. Some clothes need to be tried on, for instance.
Dinner
If you live in America, do you enjoy Mother's Day? If not, does your country celebrate Motherhood in any way?
I do, but I think it's kind of a cheesy holiday. There's a lot of pressure for families to do something expensive and/or big when really being thankful every day is more important. To me.
Midnight Snack
What would be your best gift for Mother's Day?
This year, for Sparky to have had a good time at Prom, for Beast and me to enjoy "Mary Poppins," and maybe the new U2 CD in my hand at some point during the day.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Do the next thing next and try not to freak out about how many 'next things' are on the list coming up.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.