Monday, May 11, 2009

Curious as a Cat

1) What is the best thing you have ever won as a prize?
Outside of my family? I don't remember winning too many actual prizes in my life, which makes sense since I rarely involve myself in these sorts of activities by choice.
2) What is one thing that repeatedly makes you angriest?
The behavior of thoughtless, mean-spirited people.
3) What song always makes you laugh, no matter how often you hear it?

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
OK, so, yeah, it's definitely underwater. I seem to be having a fish-related response today. It looks sort of astronomical, too, doesn't it--like a star explosion or something. The colors are nice. Sights like this are why I'd love to learn to dive, but since I can't swim, it's not likely. Oh well.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.