Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Manic Monday

a day late...
(Link in blogroll)

What's the best summer job you ever had?
I temped one summer, while also working as a summer C.E. intern at my church. The temping was very interesting.
Tell me about the worst date you ever went on.
I suppose the time I went to a guy's apartment and listened to him prate on about British pop music. He was trying to edu-ma-cate me.
Do you think the age for a driver's license should be raised (currently 16 here in the U.S.)?
Nope. I think we need to do a better job at training drivers, and re-educating on a regular basis.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.