Monday, April 20, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) When did you have the weakest self-confidence ever?
Junior high has to take the cake here!
2) Among the people you know, who would you choose to be able to read all your thoughts?
{{shudder}}...the mere thought makes my skin crawl. No one.
3) How old were you when you realized that other people's families live totally differently from yours?
It started with my babysitter in first grade; her family was 7th Day Adventist and vegetarian; to this day, I'm not sure if saying that is redundant--can you be the former without being the latter? Anyway, that started the process.

Then, I have a vivid memory of dropping a friend off at her house when we were in high school and seeing her mom in a robe on their front lawn, obviously under the influence. I think that was when I realized that we never know what's going on behind the doors of other people's houses.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I think I love this couch. It looks wonderfully comfy both to sit and to lie down. I fell asleep on our couch yesterday and didn't even hear the phone ring when my mom and sister called. Oops. But I'd've wakened more refreshed, I think, if I'd have been on the loveseat in the photo.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.