Monday, March 23, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Do you screen your phone calls?
Always. So, those of you who call me, now you know the truth! :-)
When was the last time you lost your temper?
I kind of fly off the handle semi-regularly, but I haven't gone to the "seeing red" extent for a long time, months probably.
When you're lost, do you ask for directions?
Well, I have a GPS now, and I use GoogleMaps extensively before I leave the house, so I don't really get lost too often anymore. But yes, I've been known to stop at a gas station for directions.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.