Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. When I look to the left, I see a large pile of remotes along with other debris.

2.
The master bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home. (followed by the front porch and the back landing)

3. Let it work
itself out.

4.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! (Sadly, my son loves this band...)

5.
Informed voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any
complaints feel free take a hike.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
seeing Beast again, tomorrow my plans include working, and then rehearsing for Youth Sunday, and Sunday, I want to survive Youth Sunday and take a nap!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.