Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. I haven't kept track of what was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place
at the table.

3.
Never count on logic in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or
me.

5.
Teenagers' minds are all on separate paths.

6. Our
son reminds me that there is a future.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
seeing Beast again (FINALLY!), tomorrow my plans include music contest and the youth group sleepover, and Sunday, I want to survive work!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.