Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Give me darkness and I'll go to sleep (or at least start yawning).

2. Whenever
is good for you.

3. I wish
for unlikely things.

4.
Homemade (not by me) baklava was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world
means constant compromise. [sorry, all you romantics out there]

6. Other than this one,
a stupid local idiot's is the last blog I commented on. [though I commented anonymously with my OpenID login]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to last night I
went to see FIL, tomorrow today my plans include learning to use the WiiFit...and cleaning, and Sunday, I want to remember to call my mom!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.